New tool invention


Date: 29 September 2015
Time: 08:49PM

An invention of a new tool happened! Heard this news but was not sure about what the tool is and its working principles of it. My friend Sandeep (Hypothetical name to avoid personal issues) came to my house. He was lying down on my cot and I was sitting next to him on my chair. My mom came there and gave me something for him. I looked something like a regular LPG stove lighter. 

There was an aggressive beetle flying around in the room. My mom told Sandeep that if you strike that tool, the beetle will fall down. I got curious and wanted to know more about that apparatus. I was about to check it out. Now at the next moment, I am on my bed which is placed in the hall of the house. Same sleeping position as how it was before the start of the dream. The aggressive beetle was flying near my head. I felt like it was trying to get into my ear. So I requested Sandeep to strike the tool and he did so. Suddenly the beetle fell down on my head. Immediately it started walking into my ear. I was feeling so scared and requested Sandeep to strike the tool again to rescue me from this attack. Somehow he got to know that I was going through tremendous pain. Next moment I saw him not striking the tool deliberately and enjoying seeing me going through that situation. The beetle was about to get into my ear. I started crying but no sound came out. After a couple of seconds, I got control and was aware that I was seeing a dream. The beetle kept on disturbing me. All that I wanted was to get up from my sleep as soon as possible so that it will come to the end of the dream and I will be free from this horrible situation. I started hitting on my head. Shook the entire body with my hand. Hard hits on my head were so loud to my ears, but they did not wake me up. Still, I knew that it was a mare dream. I kept on trying to wake myself up, but it never happened. Then I do not know what happened after that. Somehow I woke and the dream got over there.


***Dream End***

I couldn't move for a while and had a strong feeling that someone was standing next to me and waiting for me to look back to give me something. I was honestly very scared to look back. A couple of seconds were gone and I realized that I just had a dream. The next moment, everything was back to normal.

***The End***
Follow us on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment