Meeting an old friend and a problem

I and my fiance were on a journey. Till now I have no idea where we were heading to. A couple of days ago we discussed planning for a honeymoon trip after the marriage. And the wedding day was just around the corner. We were walking through a street. Looks like it's not our motherland, but not sure which country it was. The place is not familiar but it did not create a strange feeling. The road and footpath are neat and clean. Some bloomed trees, calm and cool atmosphere, everything made the experience entertaining and enjoyable. After walking a while we decided to go for some food and the very next moment we could spot a McDonald's restaurant. We went inside and placed the order. The person at the counter said it will take one hour to get the food ready. We said okay we will wait. We went to the table and sat there. After some time I lay down on her lap and were talking about something. There were few others in the restaurant, total strangers. Time kept on moving. At some point in time, I could recognize one voice from the stranger's crowd. I turned my head and found my friend sitting at the other table. I could recognize him very quickly. He was my school friend George (The name is hypothetical, just to respect the privacy of the individual).

He is a priest now. We both recognized each other. We never met after school. We were excited to meet there. I went to him and started talking which did happen for the past seventeen years. The McD eventually turned out to be a classroom. I guess this happened because we were classmates in school. People around us in the restaurant became his students. There was a whiteboard with some formulas written on it. My fiance was sitting at the other table still. The moment I introduced her to my friend, he started talking like a professor. And started asking questions to her keeping all the seriousness of a professor on his face. He very badly wanted her to solve the problem on the board. She was struggling. But still, he continued asking questions and forced her to solve the problems.

She kept on trying to solve the problems. The professor lost his temper at one point of time. She was about to cry. Even I was one among the students at the time. Surprisingly the professor was not asking me any questions. He was skipping me from everything. But I didn't know the answer or the way to prove any of the problems he had asked other students, which put me under extreme pressure. I tried to recall everything that I learned from school. I felt like every single thing that took place in that class happened at some point in time during the school days. It put me under more pressure. Because I don't know the things that are taught in school. I felt bad for me for not studying well in school. Professor didn't ask me anything. It didn't put me into any situation where I was compiled to answer the questions. However, I was so worried and tensed. Had gone through a difficult situation for a while at this point in the dream. Then not sure what happened later. 


***The End***
Follow us on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment