The book of God: Dream that inspired the author

The Book of God is an unpublished book of mine. Which I wrote in the year 2005. The inspiration to write this story was a dream. Let me add the dream here. Hopefully, I will be able to publish the book one day.

Usually, strange dreams come to me in the initial few minutes of the start of sleep. But this one happened a couple of hours after I fell asleep. There was nothing scary, hence the dream did not wake me up abruptly.

I was walking through a wild jungle. The light is very low. So many trees and tangled foliage around. The jungle was strangely very silent. I was wondering where to go and what to do. With all the confusion I started walking without any aim. It was difficult to walk through that jungle. Suddenly an unusual sound came to my ear. Something fell down from a very great high. Thought its a coconut or a jackfruit. But after a while realized that those can never make such a huge sound. So it's something else.


I started walking towards where the sound came from. Now I have an aim to walk. Something finds very badly. I was very curious to find out what made such a huge sound. My search was on. I searched all over the place.

After a while of searching, I noticed that some kind of mild light is coming from a little far. I started walking towards that. Reached near the light source. It's coming from the ground but is not clearly visible. I increased my speed towards it. Now the place is visible in a better way. Branches of some free are on the ground. Some parts of the ground and the grass have got damaged strangely. It gave me a feeler that something fell down there from the top. I could not find anything there. I approached the place a little closer.

Now I can see the place clearly. I have seen a big book there. Couldn't digest the fact that I am seeing a big book in the middle of a wild jungle. For a moment I thought it was something else. However as I approached the object closer, I confirmed that it was a book.

A huge massive book in the middle of the jungle. For a moment I had no idea what to do. I searched everywhere to see the presence of anybody else other than me there. Couldn't find anybody.


I slowly approached the book. I was frighted and scared. My heart started to beat very hard. In a couple of seconds, I somehow touched the book. Nothing unlikely happened. I slowly opened the book and witnessed the history written on the leafs. It was written very neatly and clearly. I could confirm its authenticity of it by verifying the history of a few personalities I already know. Found the book very interesting and I enjoyed the reading though I am not a book worm.

I checked my own history. Yes, it was very much correct. I continued reading and noticed that the book has the future also written. I was so curious to know my future and my death date. I continued the reading but it didn't last long. Suddenly some weird sound and light started coming. The atmosphere of the jungle started changing. The color of the vision started changing. Altogether a strange atmosphere. I wanted to get out of that place. But really wished to take the book along with me. The size of the book made it impossible for me to take it from there. Still I tried my best to take it and run away from that place. The atmosphere become worse at every moment. I continued with my try to take the book. Felt suffocation to it's extreme still did not leave the book there.

Thought I would die there in a few seconds. Yes, I was about to die. I almost died and I could feel my soul getting separated from the body. I went unconscious, still I held my hand tight on that gigantic book. At the last moment I got the life back and opened my eyes. The place is bit calm now and the book is small as it can fit in my hand.

Though the place is calm, I wanted to escape from there soon. Because all the previous moments went through my head again. I stood up and started running away from that place. I had no idea where to run and how to escape from there. All the directions appeared the same way. I continued running towards one direction. There was no hope. Still I continued running. My heart was beating with pleasure and excitement because something precious and priceless was in my hand. The book. The book of God.


Finally, after a while, I found the way out. The environment changed. Everything changed back to a known place. I checked and confirmed that the book is still with me.

A few days passed. This was a new experience as a few days passed by within the dream. Somehow the village people got to know about the book I am having. Meanwhile I started helping them in many ways with the help of book. Some wanted to know the past and some wanted to know the future. But everything was on a good note. My presence became a necessity for the entire village. The visitors flowed like a river. All were happy and the happiness flooded all over the province.

Later the king got to know about the news and he someones me to pay a visit for him. He was very impressed with the book and did much verification to confirm the authenticity. He was absolutely happy and asked me to get few info for him from the book. He used the info from the book to do so many good things for his kingdom. Apart from me, nobody else could read the book. So my presence in the palace became a necessity. Hence the king offered me a place in place to stay with him. I became a major part of the ruling team. The info from the book became an inevitable part in decision making. I was very happy to do that job because no misuse of the book was happening. Everything taken from the book was for a noble cause.
Days passed, the devil exploitation came into the picture. The king and his team started asking things for getting bad things done. I don't remember the actual info that they were asking for. But had the feeler that it was not for something good. I resisted a bit and also denied in a few cases to get the info for them. So the request became order and later the king started threatening me. When the threat reached to risk to life, I decided to run away from the place. I ran away but the king's soldier followed me. I was running with my full speed and they, a huge bunch of soldiers came behind me with all the weapons and all the resources which is more than enough for a war between two countries. I was scared of my life and more than that worried about the book being taken away from me.


Horses with soldiers reached near me chasing me with their full potential. I kept on running using my full energy. The Spears were just an inch away from me. I caught by them almost. Suddenly the environment started changing. The entire light color got changed to a stage one.

 
Trees started appearing all over and soldiers and horses disappeared. With all the fear I even forgot to stop running. I proceeded between trees and tangled foliage. At the very next moment I realized that I have been to this place before. Yes, it's the same jungle from where I got the book. Everything felt so strange to me. The dream ended there. No idea what happened next.

***End of the dream***

Part from the book:

I went to panic mode and started searching the way out. But failed to find it each time. I had no idea what to do. That place seems to be very scary. Meanwhile, I felt some kind of force on me. Something was pulling my hand. It was pulling my hand which was holding the book. The force increased exponentially and I had to struggle a lot to resist. The force became so heavy and I had to surrender at the end. It taken the book from me and thrown me away from that place.

***The End***
Follow us on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment