Telepathic connection

This dream happened on 11 September 2015. A major number of dreams I have seen in my life are with lucidity effect. I will publish everything I remember as soon as possible. Why I thought of publishing this particular dream is due to a reason. It's because I felt that I was losing the lucidity in my dreams and somehow it's getting connected to real life. I was a little sad to feel that I am losing my lucidity because I very much enjoy the lucidity part of each of my dreams.


Let me share what I have seen with relatively very low lucidity after a long time.

I was sleeping on my bed. When I opened my eyes, I heard somebody talking about something standing behind me. The words were not recognizable. I could not move my head even a bit to see who it is. All I know was that it was a young female's sound, discussing something with someone. I struggled a lot to move from the bed. All I wanted was just to move my head at least to see who is that lady. After a while after so much struggle, this time I could move my head. Suddenly my legs started moving automatically. I tried to control them very badly. But they did not obey. They fell off the bed into a basin which was placed in my room next to the cot itself.
Then the basin started moving with the legs. The feeling was as if the basin is the one controlling the legs and me. But in fact, my legs were using the basin for smooth movement. They started moving here and there in the room. My connection with the bed was not detached. But the legs kept trying to detach the connection. I was trying hard to keep myself in bed.

The movement became more rapid. It was trying to detach me from the bed. But I managed to be in bed somehow. After a few failed attempts, the basin moved under the cot pulling me very hard towards under the cot. At this point, I lost all control and I fell down from the cot.

The basin started moving from the bedroom to the hall and thus myself. It dragged me towards the point where the young lady's voice was coming. But at this point in time, I completely forgot about the voice and was not keen to find the source. The only thing I worried about was the movement of the basin and the unusual developments. A slight feeling crept into my mind and formed a question. Is this how somnambulism happens? It was not lucid. I was not aware of the fact that I was sleeping actually in bed all the visuals in front of my eyes are part of the dream.

The movement resumed towards the main door of the house. I was not in a standing position. The position was like the lower part of the body is horizontal almost touching the ground and the upper part is in the air.

The basin hit the lower part of the main door so hard work a loud sound and bounced back. Immediately it started moving back towards the bedroom. While reaching again back to the bedroom door, my mom woke up and came into the hall to check where the sound came from. She got shocked when she saw me skating on a basin at midnight. I couldn't explain what is happening. Before that, I fell down from the basin. I fell down on the floor and with that force, o started moving towards the wall in a lying position. The movement on the floor was so slow and during that, I could somehow see my mom running towards me screening. My head approached the wall in extreme slow motion. My head went and hit the wall before my mom reaches near me. Though the movement was extremely slow, the hit was so hard and the sound was too loud. I felt that I was going unconscious and couldn't cry or even produce any sound. All I could hear was my mom screening and running towards me.

She reached near me and took me from the floor. Some kind of watery stuff started coming out of my mouth. She was crying like anything. I was only half conscious but could sense the happenings around. Suddenly the watery stuff became vomiting. I vomited all over the floor. It continues uncontrollably. The location from the Hall of the house got changed to an outdoor. It was an open area with few trees. The sight resembles the surroundings of a traditional Indian temple. I continued puking there as well. The location kept on changing and I continued puking. I had no clue about what was going on and the experience was horrifying. Fortunately, there was no pain. Literally no pain at all. I reached a point where I was thinking of nothing. The situation was not letting me think of anything. However, a slight feeling of a question mark came to my mind. 'why this is happening to me?' That was for a fraction of a second and I had seen many visuals such as so many varieties of food I had. But none of them convinced me as the reason for these happenings. The location kept changing and finally, it reached my home in my native place.

I was getting inside the bathroom and trying to close the door. I was so tired after a longtime puke but was able to stand and walk. The actual door of the bathroom is once piece door. But now I can see it as a two-piece door. It was so strange for me, hence I took a little time to understand how to close it. I kept on trying to close the door. I was uncomfortable as the puck on my body started irritating me. I wanted to wash it as soon as possible. But before that, I wanted to close the bathroom door. I failed in all the attempts.

After a while, I saw my father coming across and asking me what happened. Also, I could hear one of my aunt's voices. She came to my house to see me. She was worried about what all just happened to me. So my father wanted me to come out of the bathroom as soon as possible and meet her. He asked me to come out fast. I could hear only her voice but could not see her anywhere there. Same time I felt uncomfortable setting a time frame to get myself cleaned. My priority was to get myself cleaned as much as I can, not as fast as I can.

My father came near me and enforced me to take bath and come out fast. I felt so uncomfortable and still kept trying to close the two-pieced door. He noticed it and came near me and started helping me to close the door. But it never happened. We both failed to close it. Meanwhile, he kept on forcing me to come back fast. I couldn't resist myself there but did not say a word as a response. Still felt extremely bad as the first thing to come back is closing the door. That itself has not happened yet. The door never closed but the expectation of me coming out and meeting my aunt has increased. I felt extremely sad and lost complete control. I started puking heavily again. I lost everything and continued puking.

After a bit, I could see my uncle coming to be. He is a homeopathic doctor. He came and examined me. As part of the examination, he also happened to check my testicles. I was almost losing my consciousness, still barely feeling whats going on. Next moment he hit hard on my testicles. In this long dream that was the only moment, I felt physical pain. I could not control my scream. The pain started spreading all over my body. Besides I could hear his voice explaining to my father that there was something wrong.

Just before the bathroom, there are three shelves on the left-hand side. The upper shelf is above more than 6 feet. With all this unbearable pain unknowingly I jumped into the upper shelf. It was pitch dark inside the shelf. I could not see anything, but in the background, I could hear my uncle's voice explaining things to my father.


***End of the dream***

I opened my eyes. The light was on in the room. I forgot to switch it off before going to bed. I was lying down on my bed in the same position as how I was before falling into sleep. I could not move from that position for a couple of minutes. When I could start moving, checked the time and it was 01:59AM. At that time I realized that I just wanted to take a quick nap before I brush my tooth and went to bed for the day. In fact, I didn't even want to take a nap. Just wanted to lie down for a couple of minutes before going to brush my tooth. I recalled it was 01:13AM when I did so. I think from 01:13AM close to 10mins I did not sleep. But not really sure at what point in time I had slept.

I got up from bed and brushed my tooth. Came back and switch on the computer. Browsed the internet, played a few social games, and studied for a while. Around 04:30AM again went back to bed.

It was 08:39AM when my mom abruptly woke me up asking "Is it okay if I wake you up this early?". I said "fine". What really surprising was the news from her. She said: "Rose's condition became so worse. Last night she was vomiting continuously. They have taken her to the hospital today early morning".

Rose - (My aunt - the name is not real). Her husband is a homeopathic doctor.


***The End**
Follow us on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment